The successful applicant will be working alongside the Design team to assist in:
- Developing of production and prototype manufacturing drawings
- Alterations to existing production drawings
- Entering manufacturing data (BOO and BOM) into the ERP system
- Technical information such as instruction books
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the Design Office
Qualifications and experience
- Design draughting experience which will allow you to demonstrate the ability to respond appropriately to a wide range of engineering drawing tasks
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in task execution
- It is essential that the successful candidate is fluent in the use of Solidworks 3D modelling software.
- IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Publisher and Access databases).
- Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team.
Please submit a full CV with covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
If you require further information about the job, please call Duncan Wilson on 01872 562365