Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a creative, energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to support the Marketing Department, producing content to drive online traffic and increase our social media presence.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the communications program across all channels, then analysing and reporting on the effective ROI.
- Be the lead for all digital communications, google analytics and social media projects
- Develop and implement the plan and content for social media posts
- Co-ordinate activities for Europe (inc: France, Germany & Russia) & North America
- Contribute to the strategy and produce content for the website
- Assist with a broader range of marketing activities and production of digital marketing content
- Formulate strategies to drive online traffic to our website and increase social media presence
Essential Skills and Experience
- Design/Marketing graduate with 1+ years’ experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, working with a team and individually
- Graphic design/creative artworker
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography & Video skills
- Full driving licence
Desirable but not essential
- PPC & Google Tag Manager experience
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of Kentico CMS
We offer a creative varied role with a competitive salary and the opportunity to become an essential part of the marketing department at Teagle. The role is largely office based but UK and International travel will be required, as well as the ability to work from home.
This role would suit someone with a Graphic Design/Media background who is keen to expand their knowledge and skills in the digital media arena.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org