Teagle Machinery Ltd is a market leading manufacturer and global distributor of precision made Agricultural Machinery.
With a continual investment plan towards product development and manufacturing technology, Teagle continues to keep British Built Agricultural Machinery at the forefront of the industry.
With a turnover of £20 million and up to 200 employees on site, we are looking for an IT Technician to support our Systems Manager with the smooth running of our computer systems.
- Manage, maintain and develop the organisations physical and cloud-based server infrastructure, delivering mission critical services for the company and its customers.
- Owning and troubleshooting technical issues
- Management and capacity planning of storage requirements
- Creation of documented procedures
- Monitoring and patching of server infrastructure
- Support the organisation of continuous tactical enhancements and improvements to infrastructure
- You will have worked within a professional services environment, within a medium/large organisation and will have administered and have knowledge of both physical and cloud based virtual servers and networks.
- A solid understanding of and experience working with Windows Server, IIS, DNS, DHCP and active directory in a hybrid infrastructure. You will also have experience of networking.
- You will be an 'all-rounder' and be able to hit the ground running.
- The successful applicant will have an enthusiasm for all things IT related, have previous experience in a similar role, supporting employees. Excellent technical understanding and ability, and as they will work with a variety of people, good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
In return you will receive:
- Salary of £23,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience
- Company laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Regular training and career development
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Long service enhanced holiday allowance
- Employer Contributory Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Program, including remote medical support
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Company Branded workwear
- Free on-site parking
- Employee led social events and feedback forums
For further details please contact Aaron Gulley: 01872 562363
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org