The Quality Inspector will be involved with the final inspection of completed machines ensuring they meet the customers’ specification and quality standards.
Main responsibilities include:
- Approving or rejecting manufactured and purchased components with respect to the quality standards.
- Carry out First Article Inspections (FAI) of machined, sheet metal and welded components.
- Monitor the use of jigs and fixtures to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and quarantine any that don't meet requirements.
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role.
- Broad knowledge of welding and metal manufacturing techniques.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with quality inspection equipment (e.g. Digital Verniers, Micrometers, etc.)
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team
If you would like to find out more about any of the above vacancy, please contact call Richard Berryman
on 01872 560592 extension 330 or email email@example.com