Based in our R&D workshop at Teagle in Blackwater, you will be responsible for manufacturing a variety of factory fixtures and jigs required for use in the production departments. The role involves the fabrication of some of the components required and the welding of the fixtures.
- MIG welding, stainless steel and mild steel.
- Computer literate – capable of using the computer to view drawings and 3D designs
- Reading engineering drawings.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Able to work well within our team and carry out their duties in an efficient timely fashion.
- Be able to understand and accept direction from our management team and workshop supervisors.
- Experience of using counter balance forklift with appropriate training.
Please submit a full CV with covering letter outlining your suitability for this role by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07713908330