- Teagle is able to offer a comprehensive training programme for students wishing to gain experience of design and manufacturing of agricultural implements. Whilst on placement with the company you will gain experience in a number of departments covering product design, manufacturing techniques and management and sales. During your time with the company you will be expected to complete a manufacturing systems project and be involved in a specific product design and development project.
- We can offer placements of up to 15 months to match the requirements of students on all engineering courses
Who are we looking for
- We’re looking for someone who will enjoy working as a valued member of our Research and Development team. They will need to be creative and an insightful problem solver, with an appreciation of the commercial considerations of work undertaken in this role.
Placements currently available
- We welcome applications for an upcoming placement in 2019 : Starting Date - July 2019 onwards.
How to apply
- Please apply for the placement with a full CV.
- For further information call Duncan Wilson on 01872 562365 or email email@example.com