Like many other successful companies, at Teagle we are continually looking for ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
It is essential that members of our team are enthusiastic, motivated and able to communicate effectively. We seek creativity, a passion for getting involved and a focus on providing outstanding customer service.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please download a Job Application Form or call us to request a paper copy or discuss the advertised positions.
Due to significant and continued growth, Teagle Machinery Ltd is now looking to satisfy demand for its range of quality farm machinery by operating a late afternoon/evening shift Monday to Friday at the Blackwater factory. We are offering a competitive rate of pay and holiday entitlement for self-motivated individuals to deliver consistent quality and high productivity within the sheet metal, welding and powder coat finishing factory areas.
With responsibility for overseeing our sheet metal, welding and powder coat workshops, we are looking for a highly motivated and responsible person with a proven experience of leading large teams to deliver strong results. Although the expectation is that you will have had a career in manufacturing, we invite applications from other relevant engineering/industrial sectors.
- Overseeing the production process against daily production schedule.
- Ensuring factory staff are working efficiently and managing resource correctly.
- Regular team briefing and review of work performance.
- Monitoring and recording production information.
- Ensuring that all stock procedures are followed and operational standards are met.
- Recommends measures to improve quality and efficiency through the workshops.
- Takes responsibility for quality control on all products manufactured on shift.
- Ensuring machinery is cleaned & maintained.
- Identifying and delivering training needs to staff across machinery and daily working.
- To ensure all personnel follow the Company Rules and all relevant H&S guidelines.
- To enforce the Company Rules, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures correctly and fairly.
- 5 years+ in a supervisory role
- Operating within a shift pattern
- Good communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Good computer literacy
- Operation of CNC machinery
- Experience of factory MRP stock planning and control systems
- Forklift operators ticket
- Competent first aider
- Experience of Factory Supervision
Operating within the fabrication shop, we require general welders to complete tacking and welding functions. Prior experience of MIG welding is essential and experience of operating within a repetitive production system desirable. You will be expected to be self-motivated to produce consistent quality and output.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above vacancies, please contact Daniel Harris on 01872 562364 or write to Teagle Machinery Ltd, Blackwater, Truro, TR4 8HQ.
We also have the following vacancies within our standard shift pattern (day shift)
An experienced accounts assistant is required with a manufacting/industry background.
• AAT Qualified preferable.
• Payroll experience an advantage.
• On the job training will be given for the right candidate.
Based in Blackwater, Truro. Mon-Fri, 8am to 4.15pm
Experienced Graphic Designer/Artworker
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and diligent candidate with a Degree/HND in Graphic Design or similar to join our dynamic and progressive manufacturing business.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years proven commercial experience within a creative agency or in a print environment, be well versed in brochure and advert design and used to working in a fast paced marketing office.
Role & Responsibility
• Working as part of the Marketing Department, accepting briefs from the Marketing Manager.
• Creating engaging and inspiring marketing communications whilst building and developing the brand.
• Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Expert knowledge in the production of design for print and other related media.
• Working efficiently in a fast paced environment as part of a team.
• Possess strong layout skills with an eye for detail.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt at short notice.
• A typographical flair is an advantage but not essential.
• Passion and creativity to deliver design work to a professional artwork standard.
• A keen interest in photography and video production would be an adavantage.
In the first instance, please email your cv and/or link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After Sales Technical Support
Technical support to service and sales including warranty administration.
Role will ideally suit a person with practical experience of agricultural engineering and after sales technical support.
The successful candidate must have good interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
Please email your cv to email@example.com or call Duncan Wilson on 01872 562365
Machinist Manufacturing Apprentice
Teagle are looking to start the successful apprentices with plans to progress and retain their next generation of internal engineers.
Designing and building the internationally known equipment for the Agricultural industry.
Additional Information - Training Provided
- Using mathematical techniques, algebraic expressions, formulae and calculation to understand the machining and manufacturing processes such as speeds and feeds, calculating angles/tapers, material removal
- Understanding the structure, properties and characteristics of common materials used in the manufacture of machined components
- Understanding the practical and theoretical uses of the machines used, and their applications.
- Understanding the workholding devices, cutting tools, and setting up procedures, in adequate depth to provide a sound basis for carrying out the activities, correcting faults and ensuring the work output is to the required specification
- Understanding the typical problems that can occur during the machining process and how they can be resolved
- Determine the most efficient and effective approach to machine the component using a range of tools, machining process and techniques
- Complying with statutory, quality, organisational and health and safety regulations while carrying out manufacturing techniques
- Reading and interpreting engineering data: reading and interpreting engineering drawings, specifications and computer generated information in order to determine what has to be produced and to what specification
- Obtaining, checking and using the appropriate documentation (such as job instructions, drawings, quality control documentation)
- Obtaining, checking and using the appropriate materials, tools, equipment and consumables required
- Selecting and setting up the correct tooling and work holding devices
- Setting and adjusting the machine operating parameters to produce the work pieces to the required specification. This will involve setting feeds and speeds for roughing and finishing operations
- Selecting and using a range of measuring and testing equipment to check components are to the required quality and accuracy
- Business improvement techniques : recommending and contributing to the designing and implementation of new or revised manufacturing processes, procedures or ways of working in order to be more efficient and cost effective
- Producing complex and specialist components as a one off test and trial work piece and/or producing components in small or large batches
- Employer tailored skills as required such as undertaking equipment/asset care and/or Preventative Planned Maintenance processes and procedures
For more information and how to apply visit-
Welding Fabrication Apprentice
Teagle is an internationally recognised Agricultural machinery manufacturer; who are looking to take on and develop a welder/fabricator for their next workforce generation.
You will be working alongside industry specialists to learn, and develop skills in an exciting and expanding industry.
Additional Information - Training Provided
- Produce good quality welds using two welding process/material type combinations (TIG, MMA, MIG/MAG, FCAW) and (Carbon and Low Alloy steel, High Alloy Ferritic/Martensitic Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Nickel and Nickel Alloys, Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys) in two welding positions (Downhand, Horizontal, Vertical, Overhead).
- Attain a qualification in accordance with one of the following standards: ISO 9606 / ASME IX / BS4872 / AWS D1.1, determined by the employer. N.B. These qualifications are regarded as licences to practice in welding.
- Achieve a quality of work to meet international standards for dimensional and surface inspection (Visual, Magnetic Particle Inspection and Dye Penetrant Inspection).
- Position, prepare and check the welding equipment.
- Receive, handle and maintain consumables
- Prepare, check and protect materials and work area ready for welding.
- Complete and check the finished weld ready for inspection and report into the production control system.
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are fully accounted for in all the above.
- Skills to cut shape and form metallic materials.
For more information and how to apply visit-
Teagle are an equal opportunities employer.