Like many other successful companies, at Teagle we are continually looking for ways to exceed our customers' expectations.
It is essential that members of our team are enthusiastic, motivated and able to communicate effectively. We seek creativity, a passion for getting involved and a focus on providing outstanding customer service.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team, please download a Job Application Form or call us to request a paper copy or discuss the advertised positions.
To view our Fair Processing Notice 'click here'
Due to exceptional continued growth, Teagle Machinery Ltd has full time positions available on both day and evening shifts. We are offering a competitive rate of pay and holiday entitlement for self-motivated individuals to deliver consistent quality and high productivity within the machining, welding, powder coating, wet spraying and final machine assembly areas.
Machine Shop Supervisor
With responsibility for overseeing our CNC turning and milling operations, we are looking for a highly motivated and responsible person with a proven experience of leading large teams to deliver strong results. Although the expectation is that you will have had a career in manufacturing, we invite applications from other relevant engineering/industrial sectors.
- Overseeing the production process against daily production schedule.
- Ensuring factory staff are working efficiently and managing resource correctly.
- Regular team briefing and review of work performance.
- Monitoring and recording production information.
- Ensuring that all stock procedures are followed and operational standards are met.
- Recommends measures to improve quality and efficiency through the workshops.
- Takes responsibility for quality control on all products manufactured on shift.
- Ensuring machinery is cleaned & maintained.
- Identifying and delivering training needs to staff across machinery and daily working.
- To ensure all personnel follow the Company Rules and all relevant H&S guidelines.
- To enforce the Company Rules, Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures correctly and fairly.
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Programming of CNC machine tools
- Good communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Good computer literacy
- Experience of factory MRP stock planning and control systems
- Forklift operators ticket
- Competent first aider
- Experience of Factory Supervision
Manual Machinists - Day Shift
We are looking for enthusiastic experienced machine shop operatives to set and operate a range of turret lathe and horizontal milling machine tools to produce our precision components.
- Read technical drawings and use your knowledge of machine shop processes to set turret lathes and horizontal milling machines.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios and the size and position of cuts to maximise output
- Use lifting aids and manual handling techniques to load and unload components.
- Operate machine tools to deliver quality precision components to schedule.
- Checking dimensional tolerance of components using verniers/micrometers/DTI
- Monitor quality of finished components and adjust for wear in tools etc as required
- Remove and replace dull cutting tools as required.
- Move material, tools, fixtures and equipment as required
- Daily maintenance and cleanliness of machine tools
- Perform other duties as required.
- Previous experience of turret lathe setting and operation.
- Excellent accuracy in interpretation of engineering drawings
- Self-motivated to improve process efficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Focus on safe working practices
- First aid at work qualification
- Basic computer skills
MIG Welders – Day shift/Evening Shift
Operating within the fabrication shop, we require general welders to complete tacking and welding functions. A background in industrial MIG Welding and the ability to read engineering drawings is essential. You will be self-motivated to maximise productivity while maintaining high quality standards.
Assembly Operatives – Day Shift
Working as part of the assembly team, you will complete all aspects of machine assembly including final machine testing on the assembly line. Although we anticipate applicants having an interest in mechanical assembly, prior experience is not required as full training shall be given.
Powder Coat Sprayers – Evening Shift
Operating within our powder coat shop, you will work as part of a team to deliver the high quality powder coat finish to our products. Functions include loading parts to the overhead conveyor, operating automatic shot blasting plant, manually applying powder coat and finally unloading components to the assembly areas. Prior experience of powder coat application is desirable but not essential as full training will be given in all functions.
Industrial Paint Sprayer – Evening Shift
Working as part of the component coating team, you will prepare and spray a variety of machinery and sheet metal components to a high standard using an industry leading 2k paint system. Previous experience of wet spraying in either an automotive or industrial setting is expected.
Forklift Drivers – Day Shift
We are looking for conscientious individuals to work as part of our material movement and machine dispatch team. Although previous experience of forklift driving is desirable, it is not necessary as full training shall be given as required.
If you would like to find out more about any of the above vacancies, please contact Richard Manley on 07814536530 or write to Teagle Machinery Ltd, Blackwater, Truro, TR4 8HQ.
Application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spare Parts Supervisor - Day Shift
We have an opportunity for a Spare Parts Supervisor to join our Sales and Product Support team, based at our manufacturing plant close to St Agnes in Cornwall.
The role is office based, weekdays only, and requires accurate and efficient responses to customer enquiries, recommending suitable spare parts, as well as entering and shipping orders from our managed inventory.
A competitive salary is available for the successful applicant who will be a team player with excellent customer relationship skills, commercial awareness, be computer literate, and ideally have a background in spares or service support.
Applications to email@example.com before 6th August 2018
Should you require more details, please contact Jim Squires (UK Sales Manager) on 07794 689899
IT Support Engineer - Day Shift
Due to significant and continued growth, Teagle Machinery Ltd is now looking to expand the IT support department to manage the expanding network.
We are looking for an energetic IT Support Engineer to provide fantastic service to our IT users, providing onsite and remote technical support, installation services and maintenance.
You will be responsible for monitoring all users’ workstations and servers, around 60 Machines across the site whilst also offering practical support on site and telephone support to remote users.
- Monitor and Maintain operability of technical platforms.
- Provide IT assistance to internal clients.
- Implement and maintain security best practices.
- Research deployment and installation improvements.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Server Environments – 2012/R2/2016
- Microsoft Desktop Environments – 7/8/10
- Virtualisation Technologies – HyperV/VMware
- Office 365
- Network Troubleshooting
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, Routing
- Network Infrastructure – Remote Monitoring and Management
- LAN/WAN Technologies
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Certifications – e.g. Technology Specialist (MCSA/MCSE)
- Comptia A+/Network +
- Technical Industry Certifications
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19th August 2018
Electrical/Electronic Maintenance Engineer - Day Shift
Role & Responsibility
Fault finding and repair of all on-site plant/equipment including hand grinders, MIG welders, overhead cranes, plasma cutting machines, pressbrakes, robot welders, CNC lathes/machining centres and powder coating plant.
Installation of power cables and distribution boards for new equipment installations.
Qualifications & Experience
Experience of PLCs and Servo Drives/Motors
Electrical/electronic fault finding
Industrial maintenance experience
Call Colin Teagle on 01872 560592 or email email@example.com
Fabricator Welder - Day Shift
Required to manufacture prototype machines, jigs and fixtures in the R&D workshop.
Applicants must be skilled and experienced in working with steel in all forms, using modern workshop equipment including hand and machine tools.
Must have good MIG welding skills and be competent in reading drawings.
Call Duncan Wilson on 01872 562365
Test / Development Engineer - Day Shift
This position is ideally suited to a new or recent engineering graduate at Foundation Degree or HND level. You will be involved with the manufacture of prototypes, field testing product development and problem solving with the customer.
Applicants need a good practical experience of agriculture and agricultural engineering, to be computer literate and preferably have some experience of using a 3D Design Package. They should also be able to demonstrate good communication skills.
Call Duncan Wilson 0n 01872 562365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After Sales Technical Support - Day Shift
Technical support to service and sales including warranty administration.
Role will ideally suit a person with practical experience of agricultural engineering and after sales technical support.
The successful candidate must have good interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
Please email your cv to email@example.com or call Duncan Wilson on 01872 562365
Teagle are an equal opportunities employer.