- The Topper 8 Offset incorporates a range of features to ensure ease of operation and maintenance. Click here for more details.
British Built Quality
- Our Toppers incorporate high strength pressings and an impressive driveline and blade system resulting in a very robust machine.
- All machines built at our factory in Cornwall are now Shot Blasted and finished with Powder Coat paint for outstanding durability.
- Available in one cut width; 2.4m (8')
- Tractor Linkage; Cat 2
- Hydraulic folding systembehind tractor incorporates breakback
Why own a Teagle Pasture Topper?
Reinvigorate productive growth
- Whilst we would like grass to thrive and produce as much plant matter as possible in grazing pastures, we do not want it to go to seed. When this happens, the plant directs it’s energy away from producing the leaf towards growth of the stem and seed itself. This can happen when grass gets away from stock, or more commonly, through patchy grazing.
- Pasture that is going to seed can be recovered and growth reinvigorated by one pass with a Pasture Topper.
Management of Weeds
- By topping weeds prior to them going to seed their spread can be partially controlled, in particular in organic farming situations or on any farm where agrochemical use may be restricted.
"Teagle Pasture Toppers offer an economical approach to getting the most from your grazing areas."
|Implement Linkage||Cat. 2|
|Width||for transport - 5'11" (1.8m)|
|Length Overall||for transport - 11'5" (3.5m)|
|Cutting Width||8'"0 (2.4m)|
|Cutting Height||?" - 4" (12mm - 100mm)|
|PTO power required||55HP|
Fully Offset Pasture Topper enquiry form
Please enter the details of your enquiry below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.