- Available in six cut widths from 1.8m to 2.7m
- Suitable for mulching grassland, set-aside, heavy undergrowth and material up to 6cm
- From 50HP to 110HP / Cat.2
- PTO speed 540/1000 rpm (reverse pulleys for 540rpm)
- Rear mounting only
- Hydraulic side shift
- Double skinned body for strength and durability
- Automatic belt tensioning system
- Skids as standard
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All models are shot blasted and have a high quality paint finish.
- Flails lift material before cutting to leave a fine finish.
- Click here for more information about the benefits of the Teagle Flail Mower range.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Teagle Flail Mowers and Mulchers have a range of features to ensure ease of operation and straightforward maintenance for a long and trouble-free service life.
- Click here for details.